As your business changes and grows, business process upgrades become vital to your continued success. There are two primary reasons to engage in Business Process Optimization (BPO). The first is a response to a major problem. The second reason is preparation for continued growth.
Business Process Optimization will:
- Reduce Cycle Times
- Reduce Inventory Investment
- Reduce Space Requirements
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Provide Better Access to Information
- Provide New Solutions to Old Problems
Implementation with minimal capital investment offers superior ROI (return on investment).
1. Our Role
Our experience allows us to adapt solutions from other industries to your business. We help your team act quickly and decisively to improve your processes and realize business value.
SRH Business Process Optimization means:
- Creative Process Design
- Program & Project Management
- Effective Communication
- Change Management
- Help you go Lean
2. Methodology, Tools & Techniques
We at SRH consulting strive for an overall business excellence and aim at promoting improvement continually using LEAN principles. We draw on knowledge from fields such as business process re-engineering, value stream analysis, lean operations, the theory of constraints, and industry best practices to:
- Create a process-oriented view of your company
- Combine functions and eliminate handoffs
- Optimize the sequence and location of work
- Setup one-touch data capture
- Introduce process variants
- Define and evaluate multiple processes
- Minimize non-value added work checking
- Implement 5s, promote brainstorming, appropriate use of Kanbans
Our goal is to help you achieve breakthrough performance!
3. Project Lifecycle
We believe in going Lean from step 1 and have an extremely formal and organized approach for our process optimization projects which help us deliver on time and reduce wasteful activities.
- Needs Analysis
- Scope Definition
- Project Planning
- Project Kickoff
- As-Is Analysis
- To-Be Design
- Ongoing Improvement